Practice, Access, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Sixth Grade, Paperback, 240 Pages, Grade 6
- Brand: Shell Education
Improve the reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and word study skills of your sixth grade students with this Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Sixth Grade! Engage your kids in standards based activities that help them read, understand, respond to and enjoy both fiction and nonfiction reading passages. This book has daily full practice pages in reading and word study for 36 school weeks and includes digital resources, answer keys, and diagnostic tools.
- Comprehending texts independently and proficiently
- Determining central ideas and themes
- Interpreting the meanings and tone of words and phrases
- Applying word-analysis skills
- Assessing the author's purpose and point of view
- Making logical inferences
- Summarizing key details and ideas
- Responding to literature
- - Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Sixth Grade
- - Improve reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and word study skills of sixth graders
- - Standards based full practice pages with reproducible PDF's of each page
- - Includes digital resources, answer key, diagnostic tools
- - Daily practice in reading and word study for 36 school weeks
- - Recommended as a supplemental workbook to use at home or in a classroom with grade 6 students
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.