Create interest in inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science with this Daily Science Grade 6 Teacher's Edition! This 192-page blackline master resource provides you with 30 weekly ready-to-use units. This STEM resource features reproducible pages, vocabulary, hands-on activities, teaching tips, tests, and more.
6 Big Idea units feature:
- Living things are made mostly of cells
- Changes in the environment can affect the survival of a species
- The tilt of the earth's axis and the suns energy affect seasons and weather patterns
- Earth is divided in layers: crust, mantle, and core
- Matter is made up of tiny particles called atoms
- Energy can be mechanical, electrical, thermal, or chemical
150 daily lessons include a variety of engaging scientific facts to increase your students critical thinking skills. There are questions to be answered, riddles to solve, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and more.
Each week features a different question such as:
- How can corn be yellow, white, or blue?
- What causes a species to become extinct?
- Are the seasons reversed on the other side of the world?
- How do scientists know what is inside earth?
- What do atoms look like?
- How do windmills make electricity?
Order your Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 6 Teacher's Edition
today! Shop for more science resources here
for your convenience.
- - Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 6 Teacher's Edition
- - Inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science format
- - 30 weeks of short, daily, standards-based lessons
- - Features 150 lessons, reproducible pages, vocabulary, and hands-on activities
- - Includes comprehension tests plus answer key
- - Use in your classroom, learning center, tutoring, and more