Teacher Created Resources Foam Conversation Cubes, Grades K-12
- Brand: Teacher Created Resources
Inspire creative and critical thinking skills plus, boost language arts skills in your students using Conversation Foam Cubes! This hands-on activity is ready-to-use as story starters, group ice-breakers, reinforce speech, language, and listening skills, build ELL fluency, and motivate character development.
Each side of a lightweight, purple foam cube has a question in black text for a total of 36 questions.
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- If you could invent something, what would it be?
- What is the best thing that happened to you last week?
Enjoy in your sensory classroom, learning center, VBS, Sunday School, Children's Church, homeschool co-op, and more.
Order yours today! Shop for more Education resources here.
- - Teacher Created Resources
- - Foam Conversation Cubes
- - Set of six 2-inch soft cubes
- - Includes suggested activities
- - Grades K-12
|Subject-Topic||Games and Manipulatives|
|Safety Warnings||Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts|
|Vendor Part Number||TCR20642|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.