Stepping Up In Reading Level 3, 124 Pages, Grade 3
- Author: Phyllis Bertin
- Author: Eileen Perlman
- Brand: Educators Publishing Service
Stepping Up in Reading Level 3 contains word, phrase, and sentence lists that provide practice in decoding, word recognition, and expressive reading! covering vowel digraphs, vowel diphthongs, soft c and g, silent letters, multisyllabic root words, additional sight words, and sentences that focus on content-based vocabulary. This fantastic learning tool goes beyond teaching children how to read, incorporating phonetic readers, spelling and writing as well!
This workbook includes:- Sound/symbol associations, blending, proper pronunciation, phrasing, and intonation.
- Reading comprehension
- Additional vowel combinations (choice, fault, piece)
- Soft c and g, silent letters (center, gentle, known)
- Multisyllable root words (adjective, introduce, allowance)
- 25 sight words
- And more!
While specifically written to coordinate with Preventing Academic Failure (PAF), this book may be used with any beginning phonics or intermediate reading program to encourage reading accuracy and fluency. This resource covers vowel digraphs, vowel diphthongs, soft c and g, silent letters, multisyllabic root words, additional sight words, and sentences that focus on content-based vocabulary.
- Stepping Up In Reading Book Level 1
- Sight words, multisyllabic root words, silent letters and vocabulary
- 124-page paperback
- Grade 3
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.