Writing Strands Teaching Companion, Grades 2-12
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Dave Marks
Writing Strands Teaching Companion provides helpful guidance to use with any writing and literature curriculum! Teach your students in grades 2-12 to engage in age-appropriate essential communication skills. Learn how to encourage a lifelong love for reading and writing. Use this teaching companion as a reference full of helpful tip on topics such as: grammar, reading, writing, sentence structure, logic, evaluating, speaking skills, Bible for character reference, and more.
This Teaching Companion is divided into two parts:
- Writing Strands: Understanding Basic Writing Techniques
- Reading Strands: Understanding and Evaluating Literature
It is highly recommended by Master Books that teachers read the Teaching Companion before their students start the course and that they continue to consult it as needed as students learn additional concepts.
- - Master Books Writing Strands Teaching Companion
- - Spelling, grammar, literature, writing concepts & strategies
- - Perforated pages, 3 hole punched
- - Recommended for grades 2-12
|Package Count||1 Piece|
|Subject-Topic||Reading and Writing|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.