Remedia Publications, Menu Math For Beginners, Paperback, 48-Pages, Grades 1-3
- Brand: Remedia
Give your students practical applications to practice their STEM skills with this Menu Math for Beginners Workbook! A variety of research-based exercises direct students to use the included colorful restaurant menu. Part of the Real Life Math series activity book, this is a reproducible 48-page paperback.
Kids in grades 1-3 use simple addition, subtraction, and multiplication to solve engaging problems!
Skills addressed include:
- - Add, subtract, or multiply whole numbers
- - Add, subtract, or multiply money
- - Add, subtract, or multiply decimals
- - Mental math
- - Estimation
- - Word problems
- - Apply math to everyday situations
Mastering this essential life skill can be fun and rewarding at the same time! Early elementary math students gain confidence, school, and life success. Includes an answer key plus Certificate of Achievement too!
Order your Menu Math for Beginners Workbook today! Shop for additional helpful math products here for your convenience.
- - Menu Math for Beginners Workbook by Remedia Publications
- - Students in grades 1-3 apply STEM skills to real life restaurant situations
- - Addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- - Money, mental math, decimals, word problems, and more
- - Includes Certificate of Achievement
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, special needs, occupational therapist, tutor, co-op, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject-Topic||Time and Money|
|Vendor Part Number||REM111A|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.