Helping Students Understand Algebra II Worktext, Grades 7-12, Reproducible
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
- Author: Barbara Sandall, Ed.D.
- Author: Melfried Olson, Ed.D.
Introduce your students to this course topic of STEM math and ensure a smooth transition using this Helping Students Understand Algebra II Resource Book! Designed with the struggling math student in mind, all students will learn from the variety of activities with simple step-by-step instructions and examples.
This worktext will guide your middle school through high school kids to the content and processes of algebra and algebraic thinking.
Plus, this teacher-friendly resource is ready to copy and use to save you time too!
- Practice problems
- Real-life applications
- Chart of symbols and terms
- Answer key
- Perforated pages
- and more
- Solving Equations and Problems
- Linear Equations
- Polynomial Products and Factors
- Rational Algebraic Expressions
- Roots, Radicals, and Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Expressions
This worktext is also great for parents and students to use to enhance what is being taught in the classroom, or as a tutorial at home.
Order yours today! Shop for additional education supplies here.
- - Carson-Dellosa
- - Helping Students Understand Algebra II Step By Step
- - Grades 7-12 Reproducible Worktext
- - 128-page black and white paperback
- - Standards-based
- - Classroom, learning center, and tutoring
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Mark Twain Media Publishing Company|
|Vendor Part Number||404028|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.