Roll A Sum Game, 1 or More Players, Grades PreK & up
- Brand: Junior Learning
Roll the dice to see what math equation you get to solve! Build mental and written calculations and cognitive skills in your students grades PreK and up with the Roll-A-Sum Game. This fun multi-sensory, engaging and educational, hands-on STEM math game lets kids practice their math skills. Children roll the dice, rearrange them, and work out the math problem. This hands-on game is great for individuals, pairs, or team playing.
Roll-A-Sum includes 10 color-coded math dice - 6 place value dice, 2 ten frame dice, and 2 equation dice for numerous math equation possibilities plus a carrying sack for portability and storage.
Sets of dice include:
- 2 each of twelve-sided ones, tens, and hundreds place values dice
- 2 six-sided addition, subtraction, multiply, divide, greater than, less than, and equals symbols dice
- 2 ten frame dice
Students gain math and cognitive skills, confidence, and independence the more they play this game. Ideal for your homeschool, classroom, learning center activities, and co-op. Order your Junior Learning Roll-A-Sum Game today for your kids today!
- - Junior Learning Roll-A-Sum Game for 1 or More Players, 12 Pieces
- - Fun multi-sensory, engaging and educational, math game
- - Includes 6 place value dice, 2 ten frame dice, 2 equation dice, and 1 carrying sack
- - Build mental and written calculations and cognitive skills in your students
- - Dice include ones, tens, and hundreds place values, and add, subtract, multiply, divide, greater than, less than, and equals symbols
|Package Count||12 Pieces|
|Safety Warnings||Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts|
|Vendor Part Number||146|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.