Math Basics Deluxe Edition Workbook, Grade 2
- Brand: School Zone
Introduce, review, and give your child progressive math practice while having fun with Math Basics 2 Deluxe Edition Workbook! Easy-to-follow instructions, a parent guide, standards-based math, and colorful lessons with cute animal friends and more - all help build confidence and school success.
This 64-page supplemental paperback includes a variety of creative activities for engaging STEM learning!
Second grade math skills include:
- - Addition and Subtraction
- - Sums and differences
- - Fact families
- - Skip counting by twos, fives, and tens
- - Using graphs
- - Regrouping
- - Hundreds, tens, and ones
- - Measuring
- - Geometry
- - Telling time
- - Word problems
- - and more
Includes a Math Award Completion Certificate too! Order your School Zone Math Basics 2 Deluxe Edition Workbook today! Shop for additional math resources here for your convenience.
- • 64 colorful workbook pages
- • Recommended Activities pages
- • Concepts and Skills focus on each page.
- • NCTM Guideline-based
- • Perforated pages are easy to tear out
- - Review pages and answer key
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||SZ02202|
|Binding Type||Activity Book|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.