Menu Math The Hamburger Hut, Grades 3 to 6
- Brand: Remedia
Give your students practical applications to practice their STEM skills with this Menu Math The Hamburger Hut Workbook! A variety of research-based exercises direct students to use the included fold-out detailed restaurant menu. Part of the Real Life Math series, this is a reproducible 94-page activity book.
Kids in grades 3-6 use simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to solve engaging math problems!
Skills addressed include:
- - Add, subtract, multiply, or divide whole numbers
- - Add, subtract, multiply, or divide money
- - Add, subtract, multiply, or divide decimals
- - Mental math
- - Estimation
- - Word problems
- - Apply math to everyday situations
Mastering this essential life skill can be fun and rewarding at the same time! Upper elementary math students gain confidence, life, and school success skills. Includes post-tests and answer key.
Order your Menu Math The Hamburger Hut Workbook today! Shop for additional helpful math products here for your convenience.
- - Menu Math The Hamburger Hut Workbook by Remedia Publications
- - Students in grades 3-6 apply STEM skills to real life restaurant situations
- - Add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- - Money, mental math, decimals, word problems, and more
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, special needs, occupational therapist, tutor, co-op, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject-Topic||Time and Money|
|Vendor Part Number||REM102B|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.