Spectrum Word Problems Workbook, 128 Pages, Grade 3
- Brand: Spectrum
Help your student be academically successful using this supplemental Spectrum Word Problems Grade 3 Workbook! Your child will build confidence by developing problem-solving STEM math skills. This workbook provides examples of how the math skills students learn in school apply to everyday life with challenging, multi-step word problems.
Developed by education experts, this standards-based resource has easy-to-follow instructions, making it a perfect supplement at home or in the classroom.
- Adding and Subtracting 1 and 2 Digit Numbers (with renaming)
- Numeration through 100,000
- Adding and Subtracting 2 and 3 Digit Numbers (with renaming)
- Adding and Subtracting 4 Digits (with renaming)
- Multiplying through 2 Digits by 1 Digit
- Division Facts through 81 Divided by 9
- Customary Measurement
- Metric Measurement
- Money, Time, and Calendar
- Graphs and Probability
- Preparing for Algebra
Each topic includes a pretest, lessons, and a post test. Also provided is a mid-test and a final test, as well as the answer key. Ready-to-use in your classroom, learning center, and more. Order yours today! Shop for more Math resources here.
- - Spectrum Word Problems Grade 3 Workbook
- - 128-page paperback
- - Focused practice
- - Essential STEM math skills
- - Answer key included
- - Recommended for third grade
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.