Spectrum Word Problems Workbook, 128 Pages, Grade 4
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
Help your student be academically successful using this supplemental Spectrum Word Problems Grade 4 Workbook! This workbook provides examples of how the math skills students learn in school apply to everyday life with challenging, multi-step word problems. Developed by education experts, this standards-based resource has easy-to-follow instructions, making it a perfect supplement at home or in the classroom. Your child will build confidence by developing problem-solving STEM math skills.
- Adding and Subtracting 1 and 2 Digits
- Numeration through 1,000,000
- Adding and Subtracting 3 through 5 Digits
- Multiplying through 3 Digits by 2 Digits
- Division Facts through 81 Divided by 9
- Dividing 2 and 3 Digits by 1 Digit
- Fractions, Decimals, and Money
- Customary Measurement
- Metric Measurement
- Graphs and Probability
- Preparing for Algebra
Each topic includes a pretest, lessons, and a post test. Also provided is a mid-test and a final test, as well as the answer key. Order yours today! Shop for more Math resources here.
- - Spectrum Word Problems Grade 4 Workbook
- - 128-page paperback
- - Focused practice for essential STEM math skills
- - Answer key included
- - For classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-ops and more
- - Recommended for grade 4
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.