Mathematical Reasoning Level C, Grade 2
- Brand: The Critical Thinking Company
- Author: Doug and Linda Brumbaugh
Teach your child to understand and devise strategies for problem-solving while having fun with this Mathematical Reasoning Worktext C! This award winning first grade curriculum bridges the gap between computation and math reasoning. Students build analytical thinking as they learn basic operations and STEM math concepts with practical applications.
This comprehensive learning resource features lessons that include discussions followed with a variety of fun, colorful activities to reinforce learning and build critical thinking skills. Great for all learning styles too!
The spiral approach introduces a new concept and then reviews it at intervals allowing students to become comfortable with concepts while also challenging them.
A wide variety of activities and problem sets ensure mastery for success in higher-level mathematics and math assessments!
Other features include:
- Easy-to-follow explanations
- Wide variety of problems
- Full color activity sheets
- Fun and helpful graphics
- Engaging activities
- Mind Bender logic
- Perforated pages for easy tear out
- Answer key
- Full year program
- Addition and Subtraction
- Analyze Data and Bar Graph
- Calendar, Time, Temperature
- Estimate and Prediction
- Expanded Notation
- Fractions and Whole Numbers
- Multiplication and Division
- Number Lines
- Patterns and Shapes
- Place Value
- Real World Problems
Note: Manipulatives are not required. A link to a virtual manipulative website is provided in case you want additional concrete reinforcement.
Order yours today! Shop for more homeschool curriculum here.
- - The Critical Thinking Co.
- - Mathematical Reasoning Level C
- - Reproducible 320 page softcover
- - Standards based
- - Home, classroom, centers, co-op
- - Grade 2
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.