American Sign Language Alphabet Cards, 26 Pieces, PreK-12
- Brand: North Star Teacher Resources
Teach ASL and upper and lowercase letter formation with these American Sign Language Alphabet Cards! These large 6 x 8 inch durable and reusable cards in this 26-piece set make it easier to learn ASL. Featuring a color photograph of the hand sign of a letter on one side and a familiar object that begins with that letter on the other side for aide in memorization. Plus the letter written in both capital and lowercase to teach writing and recognition.
Use these sign language cards as a visual teaching aid, self-check flashcards, or hang on the wall for reference to reinforce learning. Ideal for grades PreK-12 classrooms, homeschool, multilingual class, co-op, daycare, personal adult use, and more. Order your North Star Teacher Resources American Sign Language Alphabet Cards today!
- - North Star Teacher Resources American Sign Language Alphabet Cards
- - 26-piece double-sided self-checking set with both upper and lowercase letters
- - Features a photograph of the hand sign on one side and a familiar object that begins with that letter on the other side
- - Use as visual aid, flashcards, or hang on the wall for reference and memorization
- - Teach students the ASL alphabet as well as capital and lowercase handwritten letter formation
- - Ideal for grades preK-12 classrooms, homeschool, multilingual class, co-op, daycare, personal use, and more
|Package Count||26 Cards|
|Subject||American Sign Language|
|Product Size||6" x 8"|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.