Hands-On Science Series Life Science, 60 Pages, Grades 1-5
- Brand: Classroom Complete Press
- Author: George Graybill, Ph.D.
Introduce your elementary students to the world around them with this Hands-On Life Science! Kids learn about ecosystems, food and energy, food chains, adaptations, life cycle, and the brain. Engaging reading passages and a variety of hands-on activities include important concepts and vocabulary.
Copy the black and white pages to use them with your kids and hang the eye-catching colorful mini-posters in your classroom for visual reminders!
- Teacher Guide
- Student handouts
- Easy Marking Answer Key
- Free online bonus activity pages
- Graphic Organizers
- Assessment Rubric
- Thick paper
- and more
Order yours today! Shop for additional science supplies here.
- - Classroom Complete Press
- - Hands-On Science Series
- - Life Science STEAM-Based Learning Activity Book
- - Grades 1-5
- - 60-page reproducible paperback
- - Standards-based
- - Classroom, learning center, and tutoring
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Classroom Complete Press|
|Vendor Part Number||4101|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.