Pocket Zoom Microscope, Ages 8 Years & Older
- Brand: Celestron
Dive into the astonishing world of the small and unseen with your own high-quality Pocket Zoom Microscope!Designed with a strong metal body, three powerful objective lenses, a sturdy U-stage with easy-to-use stage clips, and an LED illuminator that flips to become a mirror (for when you want to use natural light).Everything about this microscope feels like a professional piece of scientific equipment.
Get started with one of the five prepared slides-Pollen, apple, broad bean leaf, and more. Simply slide it under the stage clips, switch on the illuminator, and look through the lens.The large knob turns smoothly to let you easily adjust the focus until-suddenly you're looking down at the amazingly clear image of something you could've never before seen with your naked eye! Instantly the imagination is inspired.
Continue exploring and following the instruction manual to grow a colony of brine shrimp and watch them hatch, grow, and thrive under the microscope.
Learn how to make your own slides for viewing almost anything you can imagine-Salt crystals, potato fibers, hair fibers, or even microbial LIFE. With the Pocket Zoom Microscope Kit, the entire world is your scientific exploration playground!
- - Ages: 8 years and older
- - High quality beginner microscope with supplies for conducting all kinds of experiments
- - Encourages exploration, scientific learning, an interest in biology and chemistry
- - Kids feel like real professional scientists!
- - Packaged in strong hard-plastic case for easy transportation and safe-keeping
- - Detailed manual and experiment instructions included
- - Illuminator requires 2 AA batteries-Not included
|Package Count||1 Piece|
|Product Size||9.5" x 5" x 3.5"|
|Safety Warnings||Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.