Gallopade, DBQ Lessons and Activities, Key Concepts and Skills for Social Studies, Paperback, 56 Pages, Grades 4-12
was: $9.99 now: $7.99
- Brand: Gallopade International
Gallopade DBQ Lessons and Activities: Key Concepts and Skills for Social Studies builds student critical thinking skills while learning history! This reproducible paperback features Geographic Tools, Economic Concepts, and U.S. Government & Civics. Kids learn essential social studies, writing, research and communication skills while having fun.
Students in grades 4-12 will discover amazing facts about maps, globes, & other geography tools; needs & wants, supply & demand, exchange & money, and more; plus the branches of our government. First students read, then analyze primary and secondary sources, and interpret the information so they can communicate their conclusions to others.
- Arrange events in chronological order
- Categorize information
- Cause and effect
- Compare and contrast
- Point of view and purpose
- Predict outcomes
- Summarize main ideas
- and more
Order your Gallopade DBQ Lessons and Activities: Key Concepts and Skills for Social Studies by Carole Marsh today! Shop for more education resources here for your convenience.
- - Gallopade DBQ Lessons and Activities: Key Concepts and Skills for Social Studies
- - Features: Geographic Tools, Economic Concepts, and United States Government & Civics
- - Document-Based Questions series builds critical thinking skills
- - Students read, analyze primary and secondary sources, and interpret
- - Includes cause and effect, predict outcomes, summarize main ideas, and more
- - Reproducible, 56 page paperback, Grades 4-12
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Social Studies Workbooks|
|Subject-Topic||Geography, Economics, and U.S. Government|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.