World Geography Puzzle Activity Book, Grades 6 to 12
was: $12.99 now: $10.39
- Brand: Carson Dellosa
- Brand: Mark Twain
Give your middle and upper-grade students hands-on review with this World Geography Puzzles Activity Book! The easy-to-use format introduces kids to geography concepts with fun, engaging activities. Covering all seven continents through the five themes of geography: location, place, human-environment interaction, movement, and regions.
Engaging features include:
- Table of contents
- Activities arranged by topic or region
- Each of the seven continents
- Crossword puzzles
- Word search
- Word scramble
- Hidden message
- Answer Key
- 78 perforated pages
Vocabulary words are highlighted in each short, interesting reading passage. Topics include seasons, maps, oceans, animals, cultures, and more. Use this social studies resource in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-op, and for tutoring.
Order this Carson-Dellosa World Geography Puzzles Activity Book today! Shop for additional social studies resources here for your convenience.
- - Carson-Dellosa World Geography Puzzles Activity Book
- - Reproducible 78 black and white pages with answer key
- - Easy-to-use supplemental social studies workbook
- - Reading selections followed by short activities using the five themes of geography
- - Mark Twain Media
- - Middle - upper grades 6-12 in classrooms, homeschool, learning center, co-op and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Social Studies Workbook|
|Vendor Part Number||CD404133|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.