BarCharts World and U.S. Map Quick Study Reference Guide, Grades 4-Adult
- Brand: BarCharts Inc
BarCharts World and U.S. Map QuickStudy Reference Guide is a favorite among students and teachers alike! This easy-to-use, reusable, durable learning resource is ideal to help boost knowledge, confidence, and test scores. Your kids will be equipped with important STEM social studies geography facts. This 6-page organized education tool opens to 11 x 17-inches with the World on one side and the U.S. on the other plus an additional page of statistics and trivia.
Packed with 28-pages worth of condensed information, full-color illustrations, and diagrams to help with retention and comprehension! Three hole punched to store in a school binder.
- Highlighted headings
- Color-coded sections
- Laminated pages to protect from spills and tears
- Satellite Image Topography
United States of America side includes:
- States & state capitals
- Cities labeled by the human population
- National parks & preserves
- Man-made waterways, swamps & marshlands
- Time zone boundaries
- Did You Know Trivia
World side includes:
- National capitals and large cities
- Distance and scale
- Extremely detailed boundaries and coastlines
- Rivers, gulfs, bays, straits, oceans, and seas
- Map Projections
Ready-to-use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, tutoring, co-op, and home.
Order yours today! Shop for more social studies helpers here.
- - BarCharts World and U.S. Map
- - Laminated Quick Study Guide
- - Standards Based
- - Easy-to-use 8.5 x 11-inches
- - Made in the USA
- - Elementary, Middle and High School
- - Grades 4-Adult
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.