Teacher Created Resources, Let's Get This Day Started: Reading Grade 6, Paperback, 112 Pages, Grade 6
- Brand: Teacher Created Resources
Looking for some high-interest reading comprehension practice for your students in sixth grade? Let's Get This Day Started: Reading Grade 6 language arts workbook will help motivate and develop a love for reading in your child. With 112 pages of a mix of 85 short fiction and non-fiction reading passages followed by multiple-choice questions, your students are guided to understand what they have just read. At the end of each of the 17 themed units, there is a fun creative writing exercise to help the students recognize the common thread in the selected stories.
- - Teacher Created Resources Let's Get This Day Started: Reading Grade 6
- - 112 page language arts workbook
- - Flexible daily or weekly use with multiple-choice questions and fun writing activities
- - Features a mix of 85 fiction and non-fiction reading passages organized into 17 themed units
- - Creative way to develop reading comprehension skills for sixth graders
- - Recommended for classrooms, homeschool, and daycare
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.