Conquering Dyslexia, 176 Pages
- Author: Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D.
- Publisher: Benchmark Education Company
Conquering Dyslexia: A Guide to Early Detection and Intervention for Teachers and Parents is a great resource tool. Due to scientific advancements there is a better understanding of dyslexia, and of ways to help those students thrive and become skilled, confident learners.
Author Dr. Jan Hasbrouck knows dyslexia as a parent, researcher, teacher, and teacher-educator. She shares the instructional approaches that work best for children who have this disorder, and the most current information for parents so they can advocate for their children and communicate with educators effectively.
This resource book addresses the following topics:
- What is dyslexia?
- How to identify it
- Early diagnosis and intervention
- Teaching students
- Supporting English Learners
Order yours today! Shop for more Teacher Resource Books here.
- - Conquering Dyslexia
- - 176-page paperback
- - Resource for teachers and parents
- - Written by Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D.
- - Help students become skilled, confident learners
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.