Tulip, Tie-Dye Kit, Moody Blues, 28 Pieces, Grades 2 and up
Help your kids create wearable art and unique designs with this Moody Blues Tie-Dye Kit! Students in second grade and up can explore STEAM skills as they discover the science and art behind tie-dying. This easy-to-use DIY 28 piece kit includes ideas and supplies to dye up to 9 projects.
Just add water to the squeeze bottles and shake to make vibrant turquoise, green, and navy blue dye colors. Use the included protective gloves, rubberbands, and follow the project ideas to shape your material, apply the dye, and let dry. Cut through the rubber bands when dry to reveal a brilliant design and this fun project is ready to wear!
This is a great hands-on activity for your classroom, homeschool, co-op, and more. Choose to items such as shirts
, hats, socks
, and drawstring backpacks
. Order your Tulip Tie-Dye Kit Moody Blues
and have fun with your kids tie-dying today!
- - Tulip Tie-Dye Kit Moody Blues
- - DIY 28 piece set dyes up to 9 hands-on projects
- - Includes 3 squeeze bottles containing vibrant turquoise, green, and navy blue dye colors
- - Includes fun project ideas, gloves, and rubberbands
- - Create unique wearable art
- - For students in grades 2 and up in your classroom, homeschool, co-op and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together