Exploring Creation with Astronomy Textbook, 2nd Edition, Grades K-6
- Brand: Apologia
- Author: Jeannie Fulbright
Apologia gives your students an exciting in-depth STEM science experience with Exploring Creation with Astronomy Textbook! This award-winning curriculum introduces elementary students to the wonders of our solar system with a Christian worldview including engaging hands-on experiments and activities.
Includes fun, engaging hands-on experiments, activities, and beautiful color photographs!
This colorful Charlotte Mason style inspired text is written by Jeannie Fulbright in a conversational style directly towards your student to help bring comprehension!
- - Gravity
- - Our Solar System
- - Clocks, Calendars, and Seasons
- - Astronomers and Astronauts
- - Solar Flares, Auroras, and Sunspots
- - Rotation and Revolution
- - The Moon's Phases
- - A Comet's Orbit
- - Jupiter's Rings
- - Galaxies
- - Constellations
- - and more
The affordble, high-quality student text is written in a large font to make it easier for your student to read. And this standards-based education course can be completed in just 2-days a week working through 13 full-color lessons.
Order yours today! Shop for additional Apologia curriculum here for your convenience.
- - Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Textbook, 2nd Edition
- - 216-page organized hardcover
- - Standards-based STEM science curriculum
- - Uses common household items for labs
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool Grade K-6
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.