Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 3, Grade 3
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Angela O'Dell
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 3 features a Charlotte Mason flavor story-based approach! This comprehensive third-grade curriculum engages students through interactive real-life applications. Your child will make mathematical connections and understand the importance of math in their own lives through this workbook with hands-on activiites.
Twins Charlie and Charlotte will lead you and your child to discover that life is full of learning opportunities as their family is traveling to Peru for an exciting living math adventure!
- Suggested daily schedule
- Teacher instructions
- 30 minute lessons
- 5 days/week for 36 weeks
- Full-color worksheets
- Oral narration
- Household and paper manipulatives
- Color photographs and illustrations
- Perforated pages
- Three-hole punched
- Link to downloadable answer key
- rounding to 10s, 100s, & 1000s
- adding and subtracting money
- area of rectangles & squares
- column addition & subtraction
- Roman numerals
- character development
- cultural experiences
- and more
Order yours today! Shop for more Master Books curriculum here.
- - Math Lessons for a Living Education
- - Level 3 Student
- - 350-page paperback
- - Charlotte Mason inspired
- - Homeschool curriculum
- - Grade 3
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.