World History Teacher Guide, 272 Pages, Grades 10-12
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Dr. James Stobaugh
Guide your high school students on a journey through the past using World History: From Creation to Today Teacher Guide! This quality learning resource is a rigorous, classical approach with an emphasis on analysis. Homeschoolers will develop their Christian worldview while studying trends, theories, philosophies, concepts, events, and cultural changes over time.
- Biblical Worldview
- Suggested weekly lesson schedule
- 20-30 minutes per lesson, 5 days a week
- One year 34-week course
- Time saving daily schedule
- Perforated, 3-hole punched assignments
- Student worksheets
- Critical thinking questions
- Learning objectives
- Short essay questions
- Answer key with grading criteria
- Reproducible pages for immediate family
- and more
Study topics include:
- Jewish Exile
- Egyptian Life
- Life in Athens
- Roman Life
- Early Church history
- Indian (South Asian)
- Middle Ages
- World Wars
- South Africa
Order yours today! Use with the Student Textbook - sold separately. Shop for more Master Books curriculum here.
- - Master Books
- - World History revised Teacher Guide
- - Classical approach
- - 272-page 3-hole punched paperback
- - Homeschool curriculum
- - High School grades 10-12
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||M201-1|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.