Apologia, Exploring Creation with General Science Student Notebook, 3rd Edition, Spiral, Grades 7
- Brand: Apologia
Include the standard practice of keeping a scientific notebook with this General Science Student Notebook, 3rd Edition! Here your middle schooler will learn how to take information from the textbook and lab work, identify key points, and apply critical thinking STEM skills.
A variety of effective note-taking methods are taught so your child can discover the style that suits them best. A great life-long skill to have!
- - Parent notes
- - What To Do sections
- - Note-taking pages with prompts
- - Graphic organizers
- - Vocabulary
- - On Your Own questions
- - Explore More Hands-On Activities
- - Creation Connection observation
- - Study Guide
- - Review questions
- - Experiment and Lab Report Pages
- - Suggested daily schedule
- - Rubric for grading
- - and more
This course can be completed in 4-days a week working through 14 full-color modules for a total of 33-weeks.
Order your copy today! Shop for additional Apologia products here as well.
- - Apologia Exploring Creation with General Science
- - Student Notebook, 3rd Edition
- - 552-page spiral bound
- - Standards-based STEM science curriculum
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool Grade 7
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.