George Washington's Farewell Address, Grades 7-12, Adult
- Brand: Applewood Books
Little Books of Wisdom are timeless, reprinted classic literature for you and your kids! You can teach history or language arts to grade 7-adult students from George Washington's Farewell Address. Learn how to apply the treasure of information in this affordable 4.3 x 6.8-inch living book to today. This hardcover gift edition looks great on a shelf to use as a resource too.
After two-terms in office, America's first President of the United States of America voluntarily stepped down. Instead of delivering his announcement to Congress, he chose to publish it nationally directly to the people in 1796. Washington's Farewell Address quickly became the most famous address in the nation.
This historical document has informed and inspired presidents throughout the years with Washington's wisdom and warnings. He summarizes a view of the Union, the Constitution, and good citizenship that is an important part of American political thought today.
This gem makes the perfect gift for anyone who is patriotic and loves United States history. This hardcover book is in a distinctive gray leatherette with gold stamping.
- - Little Books of Wisdom: George Washington's Farewell Address
- - Beautiful hard cover gift edition, 4.3 x 6.8-inch
- - Teach history or language arts from this living book
- - Timeless, reprinted classic literature
- - A treasure of information for grades 7-adult
- - Resource for your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and personal reference
|Curriculum Name||Applewood Books|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.