King Arthur Student Study Guide, Grades 5-6
- Brand: Memoria Press
- Author: Roger Lancelyn Green
Increase your student's language arts, critical thinking, and literary analyses skills while reading with this Memoria Press King Arthur Student Literature Study Guide! Use alongside the book King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green - sold separately - to enhance your child's reading comprehension skills.
Each chapter's worksheets feature defined vocabulary, places, or characters in the "reading notes". Students in grades 5-6 are asked to:
- provide definitions for vocabulary words set in context
- answer comprehension questions
- complete a writing and/or reading activity
- discuss the story with the provided discussion questions.
For a classical Christian education that encourages cultivation of virtue and wisdom, look no further than Memoria Press! By combining training in the liberal arts and familiarity with great books and influential thinkers of the Western tradition, this family-run publishing company produces thorough, easy-to-use Christian education materials for both home and private schools.
Order your Memoria Press King Arthur Student Literature Study Guide plus the King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table today! Shop for additional amazing language arts materials here for your convenience.
- - Memoria Press King Arthur Student Literature Study Guide
- - 70 page paperback
- - Recommended for ages 10-12
- - Use in homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, tutoring and more
|Curriculum Name||Memoria Press|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.