The American Flag Handbook, Grades 4-12, Adult
- Brand: Applewood Books
The official American Flag was established in 1777. Between 1777 and 1960 Congress passed acts that changed the shape, design, and arrangement of the flag to reflect the addition of new states. This informative handbook gives a timeline of our flag history - noting the date each state was added to the union.
This guide book features a concise collection of the history and etiquette of our flag of the United States of America. This title details laws relating to the U.S. flag as described in the United States Code. Information about the Pledge of Allegiance and Flag Day plus a guide to flag presentation and care are included as well.
This literature gem makes the perfect gift for anyone who is patriotic, loves history, and cherishes Old Glory. This hardcover book is in a distinctive blue leatherette with gold stamping.
- - The American Flag: A Handbook of History & Etiquette
- - Beautiful hard cover gift edition, 4.3 x 6.8-inch
- - Teach history or language arts from this living book
- - Timeless, reprinted classic literature
- - A treasure of information for grades 4-adult
- - Resource for your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and personal reference
|Curriculum Name||Applewood Books|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.