Godly Relationships NIV Bible Curriculum for Teens, Grades 6 to 12
was: $8.99 now: $7.19
- Brand: Train-Up A Child
- Author: Kaye Freeman
Godly Relationships: An In-Depth Independent Bible Curriculum for Teens is an engaging Bible Study for your middle to high schoolers. This easy-to-follow course covers their relationships to God, authority, siblings, the opposite sex, and more. Scripture is easy to read in the New International Version.
A variety of life-skills lessons help students grasp the importance and structure of having Godly relationships in their lives. Each lesson contains an overview, lesson, and related Bible activities. Personal reflection regarding the text, and questions including matching are included.
Order your Train-Up A Child, Godly Relationships An In-Depth Independent Bible Curriculum for Teens today! And shop for other amazing curriculum here for your convenience.
- - Train-Up A Child, Godly Relationships An In-Depth Independent Bible Curriculum for Teens, NIV
- - 82-pages with quizzes and answers
- - Middle and High school level
- - Topics include relationships to God, authority, siblings, the opposite sex, and more
- - For grades 6-12 in homeschool, classroom, youth group, small church groups, co-op and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.