Words Aptly Spoken American Documents, 2nd Edition, Grades 9-12
- Brand: Classical Conversations
Your Price Item*
Classical Conversations Words Aptly Spoken American Documents Study Guide is an introduction to historical records that shaped the United States with small, meaningful lessons! After studying each aspect of writing construction by classic example students will practice important insight skills into the use of different genres.
- Comprehension questions
- Review and Thought questions
- Creative writing
- Literary analysis
- Legal documents
- Comparison and contrast
- Background info on authors, content, and context
43 Titles include:
- U.S. Constitution
- First Inaugural Address by George Washington
- Liberty for All by William L. Garrison
- The Federalist Number 47 by James Madison
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka by Earl Warren
- and more
Designed for high school grades 9-12 in the CC Communities in the Challenge I high school homeschool program.
Order yours today! Shop for more Classical Conversations homeschool curriculum here.
- - Words Aptly Spoken American Documents
- - Companion Guide
- - 2nd edition, non-consumable
- - Christian Worldview
- - 248-page soft cover
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.