Words Aptly Spoken Children's Literature, 3rd Edition, Grades 7-12
- Brand: Classical Conversations
- *Your Price Item: *
Your Price Item*
Classical Conversations Words Aptly Spoken Children's Literature Study Guide explores a collection of classics by some of the world's most famous authors with small, meaningful lessons! After studying each aspect of writing construction by classic example students will write short summaries of each work they read.
- Newbery Award Winners
- Biographical sketch
- Comprehension questions
- Review and Thought questions
- Creative writing exercises
- Literary analysis
- Character development
- Point of view
- Plot twists
- Mood and Style
- Moral application
- The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
- The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- Amos Fortune, Free Man by Elizabeth Yates
- The Door In The Wall by Marguerite De Angeli
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- and more
Designed for middle school seventh and eighth grade use in the CC Communities in the Challenge A and B homeschool programs.
Order yours today! Shop for more Classical Conversations homeschool curriculum here.
- - Words Aptly Spoken Children's Literature
- - Study Guide
- - 3rd edition, non-consumable
- - Christian Worldview
- - 143-page soft cover
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.