Traditional Logic I Student Textbook 3rd Edition, Grades 7-12
- Brand: Memoria Press
Deductive reasoning skills are helpful and beneficial to everyone. Memoria Press Traditional Logic I Student Text by Martin Cothran is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, in-depth study of classical syllogism for students grades 7 and up! This 99-page text contains 14 chapters plus an introduction, review, and glossary of terms. Diagrams, simple page layouts, definitions, daily exercises, and built-in reviews help students learn and use logic clearly and concisely.
- - Memoria Press Traditional Logic I Student Text, Third Edition by Martin Cothran
- - 99-page comprehensive easy-to-use in-depth study of classical syllogism
- - Built-in reviews, daily exercises, and more teach deductive reasoning
- - 14 chapters plus introduction, diagrams, review, and glossary of terms
- - Compatible with the second edition of the Memoria Press Student Workbook, Quizzes & Tests, and Teacher Key.
- - Recommended for use with students grades 7 and up in homeschool, classroom, co-ops, and for tutoring
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||Memoria Press|
|Edition Number||3rd Edition|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.