Exploring the World of Astronomy Supplemental Student, Grades 6-8
- Brand: Memoria Press
Go more in depth into Exploring the World of Astronomy with this economical Memoria Press Supplemental Student Book! This 30-page workbook features write-in comprehension questions for each of the 13 chapters, 3 tests, and a comprehensive final test, plus optional short research paper or creating a simple chart assignments to further enhance your students education.
Included also is a recommended plan of use and grading scheme.
- - Memoria Press Exploring the World of Astronomy Supplemental Student Book
- - 30-page workbook
- - Non-reproducible workbook
- - Use with Exploring the World of Astronomy by John H. Tiner - sold separately
- - Teacher Book has answer key - sold separately
- - Recommended for use with students grades 6-8
|Curriculum Name||Memoria Press|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.