Handwriting Without Tears My First School Book Student Workbook uses multi-sensory, hands-on activities to engage your 4-5 year old in fun and active learning! This new updated version has your child color, draw, count, write, and get set for school while developing essential fine motor skills.
- Unique gray crayon stroke that disappears when children trace over it
- Child friendly language
- Social emotional activities
- Color, number, and shape lessons
Handwriting Without Tears is an award-winning curriculum that teaches handwriting to students from pre-kindergarten to 5th grade. Featuring researched based developmentally appropriate lessons, differentiated instruction, and cross curricular multi-sensory activities. HWT is popular in homeschool and in classrooms!
Order your copy of Handwriting Without Tears My First School Book Student Workbook
today! Order the coordinating Teacher's Guide
as well. Shop for additional great curriculum
- - Handwriting Without Tears My First School Book Student Workbook
- - 94-pages of hands-on, multi-sensory activities
- - Develop fine motor skills with tracing, coloring, writing, drawing, and counting
- - Short, engaging lessons
- - Award-winning curriculum for homeschool parents and classroom teachers
- - Recommended for 4-5 year old preschool children