Whatever Happened to Penny Candy 7th Edition, Grades 5-12
- Brand: Bluestocking Press
- Author: Richard J. Maybury
Engaging stories through letters, common-sense arguments, and down-to-earth explanations create a thorough look at money that is understandable in Whatever Happened to Penny Candy? This award-winning learning resource makes learning economics fun, fascinating, and entertaining.
Written in Uncle Eric's trademark "letters" format, students will learn about:
- origin and history of money
- origin and history of the dollar
- investment cycles
- business cycles
- the demand for money
- economic behavior of government-
- and more
Plus, it includes an explanation on how human emotions like fear can affect the economy!
Order yours today! Shop for more homeschool curriculum here.
- - Whatever Happened to Penny Candy
- - 7th Edition, revised
- - Economic theory
- - 168-page softcover
- - Homeschool, classroom, centers
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.