Americas Story Volume 2 Teachers Guide by Angela O Dell, Grades 3 to 6
was: $29.99 now: $23.99
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Angela O'Dell
Bring history to life for upper elementary students in grade levels 3 through 6. Implementing a Charlotte Mason approach, this American history textbook covers events from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution. Go beyond the lessons with worksheets, review sheets, optional activities, special project ideas, and answer keys with this Teacher's Guide.
Guide students through the adventure of American history as they:
- Retell history with oral and written narration
- Sketch out historical scenes
- Create their own custom maps
- Design a timeline from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution
Teach history over the course of the year with 45 minute lessons using this curriculum that is designed to span 4 to 5 days each week.
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages
- Includes suggested daily schedule
- Features student worksheets
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Review sheets and answer keys
- Special project suggestions
- For grades 3-6
- 45 minute lessons, 4-5 days each week
- One-year history curriculum
The Student Book is sold separately, so be sure to include it in your homeschool planning. Order your copy of Master Books America's Story Volume 2 Teacher's Guide and venture through this exciting living book style history series with your students today!
- - Master Books America's Story Volume 2 Teacher's Guide
- - Review sheets and answer keys
- - Interactive narrative Charlotte Mason living book style
- - Includes a Daily Suggested Schedule to save you time
- - Narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, timelines, optional projects and more
- - Recommended for grades 3-6
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.