Americas Story Volume 3 Student Text by Angela O Dell, Grades 3 to 6
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Angela O'Dell
Bring history to life for upper elementary students in grade levels 3 through 6 with Master Books America's Story Volume 3 Student Text. Implementing a Charlotte Mason approach this American history textbook covers from the early 1900s to Modern Times and concludes this series. Students will explore the excitement of discovery and invention as well as the hardships of the Great Depression and examine the challenges our nation still faces.
Experience vivid storytelling that brings the setting and characters to life with historic illustrations, photographs, maps, and cultural connections. Students will:
- Discover the impact one president had on the New York City Police Department
- Observe the first flight
- Ride along with the development of the Model T
- Experience the wonder and the tragedy of the Titanic
- Explore America during & after the World Wars
- Learn the hardships Americans faced during the Great Depression
- and so much more!
Teacher's Guide is sold seperately, so be sure to include it in your homeschool planning. Order your copy of Master Books America's Story Volume 3 Student Text and venture through this exciting living book style history series with your students today!
- Master Books America's Story Volume 3 Student Text
- Exciting full color student textbook with perforated pages, 3 hole punched for your convenience
- Interactive narrative Charlotte Mason living book style
- Includes a Daily Suggested Schedule to save you time
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, timelines and more
- Recommended for grades 3-6
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.