Colorado History in Light of the Cross Elementary Worktext Book 2, 35 Pages, Grades 3-6
- Brand: State Histories
Colorado History in Light of the Cross Elementary Worktext Book 2: From the Late 1800's through the Late 1900's is an easy-to-use curriculum that is Christian-based. Books 1, 3, and 4 are needed for an entire one-semester course, or you can stretch it out over the school year. This affordable 35-page combination textbook and workbook has been a favorite curriculum with teachers for years!
- - Colorado History in Light of the Cross Elementary Worktext Book 2, Assorted Colors
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, 35-page comb binding worktext
- - Companion worktext to use with Books 1, 3, and 4 as a complete curriculum
- - Create a student notebook plus hands-on activities for more in-depth learning
- - Includes activities, completion, matching, T or F, geography, state symbols, mapwork, and more
- - Recommended for grades 3-6 in homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.