Kansas History in Light of the Cross Jr. High School Teacher, Gr. 6-8
- Brand: State Histories
Kansas History in Light of the Cross Jr. High School Teacher's Guide/Answer Key is part of an easy-to-use, Christian-based state history curriculum that has been a favorite with teachers for years! This 58-page book has everything you need to get you started teaching your students. Use alongside the companion Worktext for a complete one-semester state history course with a Biblical worldview.
- - Kansas History in Light of the Cross Jr. High School Teacher's Guide/Answer Key, Assorted Colors
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, 58-pages with comb binding
- - Includes teacher's guide for worktext lessons, suggested grading system, preparation notes, and resource list
- - Features Chapter Quizzes, Final Exam, and Answer Key plus Worktext Answer Key
- - Companion book to the Worktext for a complete one-semester state history course
- - Recommended for homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.