A Helping Hand, My State History Funbook Nebraska Set, Grades PreK-2
- Brand: A Helping Hand
- Author: Joy Dean
Introduce your students to fascinating facts about the state they live in or visit with My State History Funbook for Nebraska! Kids ages 4-7 will have fun as they learn and create a DIY personal state history book. This color-cut-and-paste activity book features color pages, state symbols, map work, and more.
By completing hands-on activities, children gain a more in-depth learning experience!
Other features include:
- 30 organized lessons
- suggested lesson schedule
- easy-to-follow instructions
- pre-formatted activity book
- activity pages
- list of sources for free tourist literature
- DIY colorful state scrapbook
- preschool and early elementary level
The activity pages feature:
- important people
- state government
- plants and animals
- recreational areas
Designed to use alone or with the Master Lesson Plan Book in the State History From a Christian Perspective Set so you can involve the whole family or multi-age classroom at the same time!
Now your kids can learn about individual USA states together using high-quality grade-level appropriate books!
Order yours today! Shop for other grade-level curriculum here as well.
- - A Helping Hand
- - My State History Funbook Nebraska Set
- - 30-lesson activity book
- - Spiral-bound
- - Preschool through grade 2
- - Homeschool, classroom, unit study, learning center, co-ops, and more
|Curriculum Name||A Helping Hand|
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||A Helping Hand|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.