Explode the Code Book 1, 2nd Edition, Grades 1-3
- Brand: EPS Educators Publishing Service
Your students can enter the exciting world of reading through the easy-to-use Explode the Code series! This award-winning, affordable phonics program has been a best-seller for over 30 years. Visual graphics and step-by-step instruction build fluency and comprehension in your child. Multi-sensory exercises engage all learning styles in hands-on learning fun.
Two student workbooks, plus optional books 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 are ready to be completed in just one elementary school year. Each book focuses on a different set of consonants, vowels, and blends. Children will learn to visually identify those letters in their written form, as well as understand their sound-symbol relationship.
Features of Explode the Code Book 1 include:
- Letters short a,i,u,e,o, and short a with final consonant sounds
- Hands-on visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activities
- Frequent review
- Reading comprehension
- Blending sounds to read and write CVC words
- Tracing, matching, multiple-choice, copying, and writing
- Post-test for learning assessment
- Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach
- Educators Publishing Service, Explode the Code Book 1
- Paperback, 96-pages, focus on consonant pre-test and short vowels
- Best-selling, traditional phonics program
- Fun, hands-on, multi-sensory, learn-to-read exercises for all learning styles
- Step-by-step, systematic, language arts series
- Grades 1-3 in homeschool, classrooms, tutoring, learning centers
|Curriculum Name||Explode The Code|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.