Explode the Code Book 3, 2nd Edition, Grades 1-3
- Brand: EPS Educators Publishing Service
Your students can enter the exciting world of reading through the easy-to-use Explode the Code series! This award-winning, affordable phonics program has been a best-seller for over 30 years.
Explode the Code Book 3: Essential Lessons for Phonics Mastery continues this 8 workbook, research-based, literacy series. Designed to be the phonics focal part of your language arts subject. And easily adaptable for English Language Learners with extra practice books for struggling readers as well.
Two student workbooks, plus optional books 3-1/2 and 4-1/2 are ready to be completed in just one elementary school year. Each book focuses on a different set of consonants, vowels, and blends. Children will learn to visually identify those letters in their written form, as well as understand their sound-symbol relationship.
Features of Explode the Code Book 3 include:
- Y as a vowel
- Silent e
- Consonant digraphs (sh, th, wh, ch, -tch, -ng, -ck)
- Vowel digraphs (ee, ea, ai, ay, oa, ow)
- Blending sounds to read and write one-syllable words with digraphs and long vowel sounds
- Hands-on visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activities
- Frequent review
- Reading comprehension
- Spelling, copying, matching, multiple-choice, and writing
- Post-test for learning assessment
- Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach
- Educators Publishing Service, Explode the Code Book 3
- Paperback, 110-pages, focus on one-syllable words ending in a long vowel sound
- Best-selling, traditional phonics program
- Fun, hands-on, multi-sensory, learn-to-read exercises for all learning styles
- Step-by-step, systematic, language arts series
- Grades 1-3 in homeschool, classrooms, tutoring, learning centers
|Curriculum Name||Explode The Code|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.