Spelling Power 5th Edition, Grades 3-12
- Brand: Castlemoyle Books
- Author: Beverly L. Adams-Gordon
Equip your students with excellent, life-long written communication skills with award-winning Spelling Power! Easy-to-use in just 15 minutes a day. Kids of all learning styles engage in critical thinking plus a variety of fun, skill-building activities for proven learning retention.
Covering grades 3-12, this is the only spelling curriculum you will need!
Features included with the purchase of this book:
- On-Demand Quick Start Seminar makes getting started easy
- Online Teacher Resource Site with printable resources
- Website and social media 24/7 access to support
- Lifetime access to the author via User Help-Line
- Lifetime Spelling Power User's Newsletter subscription
Each day you will verbally quiz your students from a list of words based on their initial placement assessment. Next, your student will follow 10-steps to learn each misspelled word, including making up and writing a sentence of their own for content. Then they complete a short, enjoyable, multi-sensory activity.
Elementary, middle and high-school students will:
- Review phonetics principles
- Learn consistent spelling rules
- Practice comprehensive dictionary skills
- Establish essential proofreading habits
- Master 5,000 most-frequently-used and misspelled words