Word Roots Level 2, Grades 5-12
- Brand: Critical Thinking Company
- Author: Cherie A. Plant
Expand your student's vocabulary, spelling, and understanding of the meaning of American words by using Word Roots Level 2! This award-winning language arts curriculum teaches Latin and Greek prefixes, roots, and suffixes which are the elements that form our English words. Kids develop decoding skills for unfamiliar words.
Plus, a variety of engaging activities focus on using the vocabulary in context for comprehension.
- Matching multiple choice words to definitions
- Fill-in-the-blank sentence
- Defining the Word Parts
- Writing Sentences using the words in the lesson
- Creative Writing (optional)
Other features include:
- 32 Lessons
- 28 Prefixes
- 109 Roots
- 86 Suffixes
- 312 Vocabulary Words
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Line-listed Answer Key
Order yours today! Shop for more homeschool curriculum here.
- - Word Roots Level 2 Workbook
- - 256 page reproducible softcover
- - Black and white
- - Perforated pages for easy tear out
- - Elementary, middle and high school
- - Grades 5-12
|Curriculum Name||The Critical Thinking Co.|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.