Jensens Format Writing Textbook by Frode Jensen, Grades 9 to 12
was: $25.00 now: $20.00
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Frode Jensen
Jensen's Format Writing makes this subject understandable and enjoyable! Organized lessons equip your high schooler to master the art of effective written communication, preparing them for life and college. Students will learn expository writing such as paragraphs, essays, book reports, business letters, and more.
This easy-to-follow, comprehensive language arts textbook includes a suggested weekly schedule, reviews, tests, and answer keys. A corresponding DVD is available - sold separately - as well.
Removable reference charts plus hands-on practice exercises enhance the direct and to-the-point quality lessons. In just 30-45 minutes-a-day with systematic instruction, your student will learn to communicate more clearly and concisely. This is an essential, life long communication skill!
- Updated language
- Perforated, 3-hole punched pages
- Step-by-step instructions
- Practical lessons
- 30-45 minutes-a-day
- Engaging worksheets
- Removable reference charts
- Equipping students for over 20 years
This 160-page paperback worktext counts towards a high school language arts credit course. Four course options allow your student to complete this course in 1-2 years. Permission is granted to reproduce pages for a homeschool family or small classroom up to 10 students.
A suggested sequence is to use Jensen's Grammar for 8th grade, Punctuation for 9th grade, Vocabulary for 10th grade, and Format Writing and DVD for grades 11-12 (flexible to be used in one or two years).
Order your copy of Master Books' Jensen's Format Writing Textbook today! Shop our selection of homeschool curriculum here for your convenience as well.
- - Master Books, Jensen's Format Writing Textbook, Paperback
- - Quality textbook guide to master the art of effective written communication
- - Flexible one to two year high school language arts course
- - Easy-to-follow, focused lessons from paragraphs to college-level essays
- - Includes suggested schedule, lessons, reviews, tests, and answer keys
- - For grades 9-12 in homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and tutoring
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.