Master Books, Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 6 Teacher Guide, Paperback, Grades 6
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Angela O'Dell
This easy-to-use Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 6 Teacher Guide will help you and your sixth grade students in your homeschool or classroom. Featuring math through a blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on activities, teach how math is used in real life with this Charlotte Mason style living math book. To help you as an instructor, this manual includes a weekly lesson schedule, lesson reviews, and a complete solutions manual showing not just the answers, but how to work out each math problem. There is also a handy multiplication grid at the back of the book.
- - Master Books Math Lessons for Living Education: Level 6 Teacher Guide
- - Charlotte Mason style living math book
- - Featuring math through a blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on activities
- - Includes a weekly lesson schedule, reviews and solutions manual
- - Introduces optional quizzes and tests for each lesson for a life skill application and assessment
- - Recommended for sixth grade students in homeschool or classrooms
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.