Saxon Math 2 Meeting Book, 1st Ed., Grade 2
- Brand: Saxon
Use Saxon's Math 2 Meeting Book during your teacher-student together time to introduce, demonstrate, and let your child practice new concepts. Designed to accompany the Student Workbook, this second grade curriculum will help your child gain a solid understanding of basic mathematic STEM skills.
Your elementary student will learn to create, read, and write observations from real graphics, pictographs, and bar graphs.
- skip counting
- comparing numbers
- solving problems
- mastering all basic addition and subtraction facts
- mastering multiplication to 5
- adding and subtracting 2-digit numbers
- measuring; perimeter and area
- telling time to 5 minutes
- identifying geometric shapes
- identifying symmetry and angles
- and more
Note: Be sure to order the Manipulatives Kit to be used with grades K-3 for complete hands-on learning.
Order yours today! Shop here for more Saxon Math and for more information here is a blog article and video review.
Shop for homeschool curriculum here.
- - Saxon Math Two Meeting Book
- - 1st edition, 132 lessons
- - Standards based
- - 40-page softcover
- - Home, classroom, center, and co-op
- - Grade 2
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.