Mathematical Reasoning Understanding Geometry, Grades 7-9
- Brand: Critical Thinking Company
- Author: Terri Husted
Mathematical Reasoning Understanding Geometry teaches your student practical strategies using critical thinking skills! This award winning middle and high school curriculum bridges the gap between computation and STEM math reasoning. The conversational style and colorful pages engage kids in this up to two year course.
Other features include:
- 12 Chapters
- Easy-to-follow explanations
- Step-by-step approach
- Word problems
- Higher order thinking
- Perforated pages for easy tear out
- Answer key
- the Pythagorean Theorem
- quadrilateral and parallelogram properties
- metric geometry
- geometric constructions
- three dimensional shapes
- symmetry and transformations
- proving triangles congruent
- coordinate geometry
Reproducible for home and single classroom use. Can also be used as a high school reference book.
Recommended prerequisite - Understanding Pre-Algebra - sold separately.
Note: This book covers more than the National Math Standards for middle school mathematics.
Note: optional detailed solution free pdf available online.
Order yours today! Shop for more homeschool curriculum here.
- - Mathematical Reasoning Understanding Geometry
- - 272 page softcover worktext
- - Standards based
- - Consumable
- - Home, classroom, centers, co-op
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.