Saxon Math 7/6 Homeschool Student Text, 4th Edition, Grade 6
- Brand: Saxon
Saxon Math 7/6 Homeschool Student Textbook uses the incremental, spiral method combined with independent learning with some parent/teacher interaction as well. New concepts are introduced in each lesson and regularly included in the daily mixed practice set of problems.
Your middle school student will use critical thinking skills as they work through a variety of styles of problems each day.
Building upon the principles learned in Math 6/5, student's will learn:
- Coordinate graphing
- Exponential expressions
- Prime factorization
- Order of operations
- Number lines
- Decimal place value
- Geometric solids
- Statistics and probability
- Algebraic reasoning
- and more
Other features include:
- - Daily warm-up activities
- - Mental math
- - Math-fact practice
- - Word problems
- - Real-life examples
- - 12 In-depth investigations
- - Traditional approach
- - Popular math curriculum
- - Repeated exposure to gain understanding and mastery
- - Standards-based
Order yours today! Shop here for more Saxon Math and for more information here is a blog article and video review.
Shop for homeschool curriculum here.
- - Saxon Math 7/6 Homeschool Student Textbook
- - 744-page softcover
- - Two-color format
- - 120 secular STEM lessons
- - Grade 6 average to above-average
- - Grade 7 working a little below level
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.